週會表 Current Schedule

週會表 Current Schedule

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Alvin的分享-- In the Drawer

Today is one of those days that I need to wear my glasses. My eyes just became sore after lunch. The glasses cost me quite a bit because it is hard for me to find a frame that fits comfortably. Still I don’t like to have anything in front of my eyes, and it is some kind of obstacle to me. I know I should wear it whenever I am sitting in front of the computer for a long time (that basically means every day), but for over a year it has not become a habit yet. The only time I think of it is when my eyes feel terribly tired and sore. Tomorrow I probably will put the glasses back in the nice looking case and leave it in the drawer. You know, sometimes that’s also how we treat God and our fellowship with Him. Our restored relationship with God is paid by a costly sacrifice of Jesus. Do we treasure it? Yes, No, May be. There are times we don’t want God’s participation and intervention in our life especially when we are on cruise control. We may put Him aside until we have to send our S.O.S. Is God somewhere in one of your deep drawers? Or, is He actively involved in your everyday life?

--Alvin (Original from http://nolegstoland.blogspot.com/)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

怎麼不知道你帶眼鏡呀! 還以為你跟siujoy一樣沒近視呢。我也是因為累所以週末才帶contacts. Anyway, good sharing.