週會表 Current Schedule

週會表 Current Schedule

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

馬飛的分享

I want to share you guys an event happening during 12:00A.M to 6:30A.M on Nov. 3 2007.The event in brief is as follow,

A student living I-house of CSU East Bay called me at around 12:00 A.M,telling me that her classmate got serious disease and asking me whether I could take them to a hospital.Actually I didn't know how to handle the issue at that time. and I didn't know who was calling me.I called Didio first.As you know,she is a nurse.Then I called Pastor,who told me that he will meet us soon.I went to I-house to see two students.I realized that I knew the student calling me,but I didn't know her name.Patient was a guy.Actually it's first time to meet him.After a while Pastor and Didio came over .Based on the insurance,Didio took me and other two students along with Pastor to a hospital located in Tennyson street.

A couple of patients waited for doctors.Until around 3:00A.M,a nurse called the student.Unfortunately,he had to wait for about an hour to see doctor.Pastor took me and female student back.Didio accompanied the another student to see doctor.I still remembered time when I got back,it's 3:25 A.M.After the student saw doctor,he can't get medicine in the hospital.Didio went to several pharmacies.Since most of pharmacies were closed at that time.Finally she found the medicines that the student needed.It's around 6:30 A.M when Didio went back her home.

I very appreciate what Pastor and Didio did.I want to give special thanks to Pastor and Didio.Without her,I don't know how to handle that issue. since I don't know where I should go.Without her,I can't know how to talk with doctor since my English is limited.Without her,I don't know where I should go to get medicine.Thank you,Didio and Pastor.Thank you for you guys love to CSUEB's students.

As you know,Pastor built up the CSUEB student fellowship one month ago.I further understand love from God and from all of you through the fellowship.Pastor,Didio,Joyce,Jeff,Alvin spend much time with students,preparing delicious foods for them and helping them including me to improve English.Alvin's mother and Selena's mother also cook foods for the fellowship.Because of love,all of you try to help students from China.Because of love,all of you are the channel of God.Because of love,all of you keep the fellowship into your pray.

I went to pray meeting in Castro Valley a couple of weeks ago.I'm deeply moved by what brothers and sister did.They tried to figure out ways to help student,to build up closer relationship with them.A power push me to tear.I'm sure it's love from God and love from all of you.Thank you for all of you.All of you are my encouragement.When I see you,I realize that we need to work together to outreach to students from China.

When I think about the fellowship,I give thanks to God putting the burden to all of you.We are a team in which God head us.I'm sure God's goal will be fulfilled through His way.He will make a way for us.Actually he is making a way for us to help students from China.step by Step,they could come to know God's love.

I'm very delighted that Dawei,a student from China,accepted God on outreaching night.I knew her when I took her to Bestbuy in Union City.Another student named Mozes told her I'm a Christan.She asked me whether I can take her to church.Because her father hoped she could go to church when she was in China.This is why Dawei goes to our church.More amazing,she accepted God through a special thing,through which Pastor and Didio helped her a lot.She realizes that all of us are helping her and loving her.God has led students from China to our doorstep.What we need to do is to help them and love them.Finally we could lead them to come to God.It's hard job.But no job is better than working for Him.

Praise to God

In Him

Fei Ma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

馬飛, Thank you for the sharing. Also, Thanks God for having you in CCCAC.